Medical Device Packaging
3PL for medical device packaging in the medical device industry
Medical fulfillment is more than contract packaging and shipping. Medical device 3PL is inseparable from the entire cycle of medical care, which often requires a rapid response supply chain. For example, getting implants, orthopedic devices, and pacemakers to the surgical suite in a timely manner can carry critical medical implications, especially if surgical procedures are held up if parts are missing or if deliveries are late.
Medical device products often require specialized handling and attention. Device SKUs require careful lot tracking, and some products require storage under specified conditions.
Health care quality depends on on-time and accurate delivery of medical devices. Envoy Source provides state-of-the-art management systems using Lean manufacturing methods and professional staff to provide medical device logistics your clinical partners can rely on.
Envoy Source 3PL
Envoy Source manages the medical device industry’s most critical contract packaging, fulfillment, and logistics projects.
We provide end-to-end logistics services that can handle the unique needs of medical device distribution from our state-of-the-art distribution center in Memphis, TN, often called “the logistics hub of America.”
Our medical device packaging services include:
- Picking, packing, & shipping: Our seamless workflow offers extensive and responsive reach with a highly efficient turnaround.
- Inventory management: Our proven inventory management system ensures that our distribution center is stocked with all your medical device SKUs.
- Climate control: We store your products at the optimal temperature for safe, long-term storage.
- Full-service domestic and international shipping and tracking: We ship across the country or globally in the most cost-effective manner. We can track shipments in real time through our reporting tools and capabilities.
- Full returns management and processing: If reverse logistics are needed, we can handle receiving, tracking, and returns as required.